Scary-Good Halloween Fun - Create Your Very Own Haunting Season Bucket List!
September 1, 2016 By Chelsea T.
Photo by Solomon_Barroa, via Pixabay
Photo by: Pixabay
The Haunting Season is getting creepingly close and tons of thrill-seekers everywhere will be heading to Haunted Houses and various Haunted Attractions to celebrate. Here at Haunts.com, we want to assure our haunt-loving visitors make the most out of the Halloween Season.
We even put together a Bucket List to continue your Haunting Season, even after you've visited all the local Haunted Houses in your area! Take a peek below and get started on your journey so you can check some items off your list!
- Try Out a Full Contact Haunt (if you're brave enough!)
- Take on Hordes of Zombies in a Hunt or Shootout
- Put Your Skills to the Test in a Haunted Escape Room
- Turn Your Home into a Haunt for the Season
- Take on more of the undead with Zombie Paintball
- Enjoy a Haunted Hay Ride
- Wander through a Haunted Corn Maze
- Journey through a Haunted Trail or Spook Walk
More Haunting Ways to Enjoy the Halloween Season:
- Visit a cemetery
- Host your own seance
- Use a Ouija Board - only if you're prepared for the consequences!
- Go on a Ghost Tour
- Visit a real haunted location in your area
- Take part in a Murder Mystery Dinner
- Watch a paranormal documentary
- Read a Mystery novel
- Stay the night in a haunted hotel or bed and breakfast
Let us know how you celebrate the Haunting Season by commenting below!