Northern Frights Haunted Attraction (Re-Opening 2021)
NOT OPENING IN 2020 - WILL RE-OPEN AGAIN IN 2021
Before the long cold of the Minnesota winter starts to set in, a different kind of chill fills the air at Northern Frights. Six Haunted Attractions are set among old growth Oak trees and the winding Wattanwan river, in buildings as old as the trees.
· Legends: Out of the Minnesota wilderness, tall tales of terror have emerged, including Big Foot and ghosts rising from a sunken ship. What would happen if they were all in one place?
· Bloody Backwoods: NEWthis year in the woods along the river trail is the Bloody Backwoods...Were not giving anything away about this one :)
Gauntlet: NEW this year, we are super excited about this new Attraction. It is how it sounds, only one group at a time runs the Gauntlet...Good Luck
· Killer Clowns 3D: Strap on your 3D glasses for this assault of the senses. Bright colors, neon lights, and killer clowns coming from all sides are just some of the horrors that await.
· Phobias: Are you afraid of spiders? Small spaces? Dark corridors? You'll find out on this twisted walk of fear.
· Terror Tunnel: Enjoy our Vortex Tunnel over and over again if you can!