Sally Face – The Dark Mystery Comes To An End
January 8, 2020 By Chris B.
The final episode of the cult hit indie game, five years in the making!
Photo by: Portable Moose
Sally Face, Episode Five: Memories and Dreams is coming January 13th! The final episode of the cult hit indie game, five years in the making!
Sally Face is a dark adventure game following a boy with a prosthetic face. Sal uses his handheld video game system to speak with the dead and learn their stories. After a string of mysterious murders, Sal and his three friends discover something truly sinister casting shadows over their small town.
A Dark Mystery is Unfolding…?
Delve into an unsettling adventure following the boy with a prosthetic face and a tragic past. In the first episode, Strange Neighbors, Sally Face and his father move into an apartment filled with odd tenants and an unfortunate crime scene. Little did they know what misfortune still awaits…
Unravel the sinister mysteries of Sally’s story to find the truth that lies hidden beneath the shadows.
- Story Driven, 2D Sidescrolling Adventure.
- Players will interact with Sal’s world, the people he meets and even explore his nightmares.
- The game is composed of five episodes in total. Episodes One through Four are out now and the fifth is currently in development. The first episode offers a short introduction to Sally Face, which the subsequent episodes greatly expand upon.
- Players can choose between Keyboard or Controller options for preferred control method.
- Intriguing narrative will linger in your thoughts
- Speak with ghosts using the Gear Boy
- Handcrafted by solo dev, Steve Gabry: including art, design and music
- Inspired by 1990’s Nicktoons and personal nightmares
- Bizarre characters, ponies, headbanging and more
- Win, Mac, Linux
- Steam, itch (soon on GoG)