Curse of the Bayou
199 Woods Drive
Click To Call
Are you one of the brave souls to seek out the underground of Dellwood Park? We dare you to attempt the Curse of the Bayou. The veil between the living and the dead has been lifted, and a powerful Voodoo Priestess has been called forth from her home in the swamps. She commands a legion of fiendish monsters to assist her so that she may stay in this realm, wreaking havoc. Do you carry the still beating heart for which she yearns? You must navigate the treacherous path to escape, or risk being her next victim.
All ages welcome. Parental guidance is suggested. This is a walking attraction with an uneven trail, strobe lighting, fog and loud noises.
Food and drinks are available for purchase.
Curse of the Bayou $15
Curse of the Bayou Speed Pass $25
The last ticket is sold at 10pm on all dates. However, the venue reserves the right to stop selling tickets at any time.
• Use of flashlights, lighters or matches are prohibited
• No cameras or videotaping allowed
• No alcohol permitted on park property
• Proper shoes are necessary, no flip flops, sandals or high heels
• Warning: Be aware that we use fog and strobe lighting in our show
• Not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart conditions
• Warning: Please understand that the show may be too intense for small children
• This is an outdoor haunt and will close in case of severe weather
• No firearms or weapons are allowed
• Customers are not allowed to come to the event in costume
• Reasonable accommodations will be made for anyone who may need it
No refunds unless tickets are purchased online the last day of the haunt and the event is cancelled due to weather. Tickets can only be redeemed Fridays and Saturdays, Oct. 1-30, 2020 from 7pm-10pm. All sales are final.
This is an outdoor haunt and will close if there is severe weather. If you are not sure about the weather impact call the Lockport Township Park District at 815-838-1183 before you drive to the event.