Mount Mayhem Haunted House
In 2022, our bayou inhabitants wrestled with their demons and this year, they are now manifesting the resulting psychosis in a myriad of nightmares, real or unreal, trickery of the mind or simply broken reality. The psyche is clever and what is real or imagined can be impossible to decipher. From hallucinations of whispering voices and visual delusions to the paranoia of being hunted, stalked, experimented on….. the mental torment makes itself known in this season’s Mount Mayhem Haunt, so prepare yourself and don’t let your brain play tricks on you…..
2023 IMPORTANT INFORMATION/CHANGES FOR MOUNT MAYHEM:
* Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. NO EXCEPTIONS!
* Only one time through the haunt and no repeat customers on the same night.
* Please be patient as we try to get the line in as fast as we can. Trust us, we want to scare you.
* Please respect our neighbors and do not sit or loiter after you have finished your scare.
* Our doors close at 9:30pm. Our last group will let in at 9:20pm. Plan accordingly.
* Reservations will be served promptly. Please go to the reservation line.
* No groups larger than 5 people at a time. Bigger groups will be split. NO EXCEPTIONS
* We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone!
A family run haunt in its 14th year. Minors must be accompanied by an adult. There is no charge.
Great haunted house! My underwear still hasn't dried- scary!!! Not recommended for small children in my opinion. I'm still having nightmares.
Posted Nov 2019