Mount Mayhem Haunted House
1740 E Purdue Ave
Click To Call
The spooky tension of crickets on the marsh. The humid hang of Spanish moss. The backwoods bayou with voodoo trickery hosting blood feasting creatures. Southern gothic meets creepy swamp and stir in some Victorian old world New Orleans lore and you have 2022 Mount Mayhem recipe for fright. Phobias may have prickled your innermost anxieties last year but this season, the Mount Mayhem Bayou, a blood tale, comes alive!
2022 SAFETY MEASURES: RESPONSIBLE HAUNTING
• Reservations are highly recommended.
• Normal scaring will return. All of our members are vaccinated.
• Reservations & walk ups will be allowed this year.
• No groups larger than 5 people at a time. Bigger groups will be split. NO EXCEPTIONS!
• We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone!
A family run haunt in its 13th year. Minors must be accompanied by an adult. There is no charge.
Great haunted house! My underwear still hasn't dried- scary!!! Not recommended for small children in my opinion. I'm still having nightmares.
Posted Nov 2019