Mount Mayhem Haunted House
Mortem may have highlighted our fears of death but surviving 2020 meant a whole new concept of anxiety was born. The Mount Mayhem scare-actors are prepared to show you your innermost fears and phobias, whether you are aware of them of not. You thought a virus could freak you out? Wait until you see what the Mount Mayhem monsters have in store for you! We will mine your worst fears and stress your nerves. Prepare for the onslaught of….. PHOBIAS!
2021 SAFETY MEASURES: RESPONSIBLE HAUNTING
• Face masks are optional but will be made available.
• Hand sanitizing will be available before entering/exiting.
• Normal scaring will return. All of our members are vaccinated.
• Reservations & walk ups will be allowed this year.
• No groups larger than 5 people at a time. Bigger groups will be split. NO EXCEPTIONS!
• We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone!
A family run haunt in its 12th year. Minors must be accompanied by an adult. There is no charge.
Great haunted house! My underwear still hasn't dried- scary!!! Not recommended for small children in my opinion. I'm still having nightmares.
Posted Nov 2019