Mount Mayhem Haunted House
The Enfermedad took an unexpected turn wiping out the creatures of Mount Mayhem, but they aren't gone yet. Lurking below the surface, they're resurrecting themselves from the dead to resurface again. With masks on to prevent the spread of last year's enfermedad, the creatures of Mortem are here to scare with safety this Halloween. You can't get rid of us that easily.
You will need a reservation to attend this year. NO WALK UPS. You can make reservations on our website under the contact us section.
2020 SAFETY MEASURES: RESPONSIBLE HAUNTING
* Face masks must be worn by all visitors. NO EXCEPTIONS!
* Temperature checks randomly at the door.
* Hand sanitizing will be done before entering/exiting.
* Social distancing scaring/distance will be implemented.
* Reservations are required. No walk ups this year.
* No groups larger than 5 people at a time. Bigger groups will be split. NO EXCEPTIONS!
* We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone!
A family run haunt in its 11th year. Minors must be accompanied by an adult. There is no charge.
Great haunted house! My underwear still hasn't dried- scary!!! Not recommended for small children in my opinion. I'm still having nightmares.
Posted Nov 2019